About Our Natural Herbal Medicine
JSD’s Natural Herbal Medicine is made from rare Plant seeds, associated types of wild berries, barks, flowers and minerals that have special medicinal properties. It is based on the principles of Yin & Yang, Oh-hang (which is consisted of Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal & Water) and Sam-Jae (which is consisted of Heaven, Human & Earth) and has been developed from several thousand years of prescriptions and clinical experiences.
How does JSD’s Natural Herbal Medicine works
- Natural Herbal Medicine supplements the insufficiency and imbalances of Qi and Blood in the body.
- There are 8 major treatment principles in Korean & Chinese medicine. They are:
- Han (Removing Coldness): Removing Coldness & and bad Qi through perspiration
- To (Inducing discharge bad Qi): Inducing discharge of bad Qi & spoiled food through vomit
- Ha (Inducing discharge of bad blood): Inducing discharge of bad blood & blood clots in the womb
- Hwa (Fire): Adjusting the imbalances of energy and Qi
- On (Adding warmness): Adding warmness to overcome coldness
- Chung (Purifying the blood): Relieving the “boiling” of the blood by cooling down the blood
- Bo (Supplementing what’s lacking): Supplement the insufficient Qi
- Sa (Inducing the release of waste material): Induce the release of waste material through bowl movement
- Natural Herbal Medication works by balancing out the excessiveness and deficiency of body’s energy and thereby bringing about equilibrium of the body and preventing damage to the organs. It works by adding what’s insufficient, strengthens what’s weak and weakens what’s been accelerated.
- Our Natural Herbal Medicine stimulates the production of hormones that are essential to the body. The medication is also beneficial to the people who are not ill but frail.
- Taking the Natural Medicine is highly beneficial for the people who have gone through various medical tests from the conventional hospitals and were declared “healthy (i.e. free of illnesses)” but are suffering from fatigue and insufficient energy. This is because the natural medication can aid in balancing out the imbalances of Yin & Yang, organ/ tissue degradation, lack of Qi, and lack of hormones & body fluids.
When to not to take “Bo Yak” the Natural Herbal medication for Immune Support:
Since “Bo Yak “(‘Bo’ means to add and ‘Yak’ means medication) the Natural Herbal Medicine works on the principle of “Bo” (supplementing what’s lacking) for the following situation, you should not take the medicine:
When the disease is in full development, the patient should not take “Bo Yak”, the Natural Herbal medicine for Immune Support, because it could worsen the symptoms. This is because when the sick person takes the immune supporting medicine, the immune supporting property of it is used to strengthen bad Qi instead of the good Qi because the patient’s balances between Yin & Yang and Qi & Blood have been already disrupted due to his or her illnesses so taking this type of medicine without treating the illnesses first could disrupt these balances even further.
How can you achieve the maximum benefit from Bo Yak
- When taking “Bo Yak”, the Immune Supporting Natural Herbal Medicine, it’s very important not to fall to “self- doctoring” and “self- prescribing” practice.
- Prescribing “Bo Yak”, the Immune Supporting Natural Herbal Medicine, is a very
- complicated process that requires a long training and great expertise. The practitioners at JSD clinic prescribes “Bo Yak”, the Immune Supporting Natural Herbal Medicine, by diagnosing each disease and then preparing it according to each “body type(s)”, Qi & Blood, Yin & Yang, and Overflow & Insufficiency of organs and therefore, taking this medicine “as you like it” or “sample all that sounds good” kind of approach is very dangerous and imprudent.
- When Qi is insufficient, JSD practitioners prescribe a “Bo Yak”, Immune Supporting herbal medicine, to supplement the insufficient Qi, when Blood is insufficient, they prescribe a medicine that supplements blood, when Yang is insufficient, they prescribe a medicine that supplements Yang, and when Yin is insufficient, they prescribe a medicine that supplements Yin.
- JSD’s practitioners prescribe the herbal medicine that supplements Qi to a patient who feels lethargic and lack of energy. This medicine boosts the metabolic functions of body, provides extra nutrients, and balances functions of organs. “Sagunja-tang” made from Ginseng, Milk Vetch Root, White Atractylis, Chinese dioscorea, Acanthopanax, Licorice is a typical remedy of this.
- When a patient’s skin on the face and body is very pale and is suffering from Anemia, JSD practitioners prescribe a natural herbal medicine with hematogenous (producing blood) function or that can increase the number of red blood cells to reverse these symptoms. Herbs like Korean angelica root, Rehmannia glutinosa, Ligusticum Chuanxiong Hort, Paeonia japonica (Makino) Miyabe et Takeda, Pleuropterus Multiflorus Turcz and Euphoria longana are often prescribed and “Samultang” is the most widely known medicine.
- Another type of natural herbal medication is the one that supplements Yin. These medications are designed to help body to produce more blood and regenerate
- “building materials” that are essential for well being. The fruit of a Chinese matrimony vine, liriope rhizome, Asparagus Cochin Chinensis, Polygonnatum sibiricum Redoute, Codonopsis and Snake root are widely used and “Yukjin (Liuchen in Chinese) medicine” is the most frequently prescribed one. For patients who are suffering from rapid weight loss, rough skin, dry mouth, mild fever, chest pressure, insomnia, cold sweat or weak pulse, the Yin supplementing medicine is the best remedy for countering these problems.
- The Yang Supplementing Medicines boosts Qi and supplements the essential hormones and fluids that a person needs. Harts horn, Japanese cornlian cherry, cuscuta seed, Oroban chaceae, and Morinda citrifolia (noni) are representative herbs and Palmiwhan is the most frequently prescribed medication. Palmiwhan is prescribed to the patients who are suffering from frequent urination, erectile dysfunction and shiverness or weakness on the waist below and colder than normal body temperature.